Role & tasks
As a Salesforce Solution Architect the consultant will be responsible translating requirements from business analysts and other stakeholders in the organization into an architectural design, ensuring a technical and functional fit as required. The consultant will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely and accurate fashion, all required artefacts, so that developers and business admins easily can itemize into valuable deliverables.
• Alignment of planning and solutions with client's business goals while managing expectations related to scope of work
• Optimization of solutions through an understanding of business needs and technology capabilities
• Map business functional requirements to system/technical requirements
• Ensure that project does not duplicate functionality or diverge from client strategies
• Work with enterprise and technical architect(s) to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronisation with ever changing needs
• Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our clients Enterprise Architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Requirements Analysis and Application Governance.
• Leverage Salesforce technology and platform to help our client to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities business and technology challenges related to improving customer and employee experience
• Design and develop functional solution architecture, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, DevOps Strategy & implementation, environment management and testing.
• Provides technical consultation on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the customer's business requirements.
• Responsible for designing/architecting the solution and development part with the help of development
• Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer; Identify technical issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
• Guide and support team across multiple client engagements by providing technical thought leadership and guide team on standard methodologies for design & development
• Business understanding and communication skills of great importance
• Have proved capability in architecting solutions independently and design software on the Sales & Service Cloud platform with hands-on participation in building the solution for large implementation
• Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
• Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
• Integrating to and from the Salesforce platform, plus knowledge of associated best practices and patterns.
• Building out data models that align with Salesforce standard and custom data objects, and data migration plans to migrate data in to the Salesforce platform.
• Knowledge of the licensing model in Salesforce, including edition limits and feature licenses
• Experience working with enterprise clients
• Knowledge of business modeling, governance and operations
• Strong business processes, process documentation and process improvement skills
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Place of work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.