Marketing Manager till globalt finansbolag i Stockholm
Are you interested of the finance industry and working within marketing together with a dynamic and open team?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative and performance-orientated culture? Then we would look forward to hearing from you.
About this role
This role is based at our client's office, located in Stockholm, and responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to support the Nordic business objectives. It involves working closely with other members of the Continental European (CE) and Central marketing teams, and stakeholders across the business, to promote our client's capabilities to the wealth and institutional client segments.
The role reports into the Nordic marketing executive, who is based in Stockholm. The Nordic Marketing and Communications team also consists of a Communications professional based in Copenhagen.
This role is full time, contingent worker, 7-month contract.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will work closely with the Nordic marketing executive to deliver impactful marketing and communications programmes.
• Execute local marketing plan in line with the Nordic, Continental European and Global goals & objectives
• Work with central marketing team in London to implement, localise and monitor media campaigns across the Nordic region
• Work closely with local media agencies to plan, implement and execute local media campaigns throughout the Nordic region
• Manage and plan paid Social Media campaigns (LinkedIn) in close collaboration with central marketing team
• Responsible for all organisational aspects and execution of events including proprietary events and third-party events
• Work with the digital marketing team, compliance and external agencies to manage local country websites
• Data driven decision making - conduct timely and insightful analysis of the results of all marketing activity to demonstrate the value it is delivering for the business and identify areas for continued enhancement. Help translate data and insights from marketing to actionable new campaigns
• Develop and/or co-ordinate client communications using Eloqua
• Product marketing – work on new product enhancements and launches, integrating messaging across channels (events, emails, client communications, collateral, digital, PR etc.)
• Content management – initiate and lead the development and distribution of content. Help source global content and localize or create local content
• Collaborative teamwork - build strong working relationships with local stakeholders and regional/global counterparts to leverage broader marketing activity in the Nordics
• Work closely with compliance to ensure all local marketing activities meet regulatory requirements
• The role may involve limited travel, on an ad-hoc basis, primarily within the Nordic region
• Degree in business studies, economics, communications or professional qualification
• Ideally 5+ years’ experience in marketing with a strong background in digital marketing
• Experience of working with media agencies on campaign planning and execution and knowledge of the Nordic financial media landscape would be a plus
• Experience in LinkedIn advertising would be a plus
• Understanding of the financial services industry and asset management sector
• Excellent spoken and written English language skills with a Nordic native language
• Experience with marketing automation and content management tools such as Eloqua, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics would be a plus
• Financial product and investment knowledge or strong interest, ideally in both the active and index investment space
• Excellent proven execution skills, hands on mentality
• Result and client-oriented
• Creative and self-motivated with strong project management skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, drive forward key initiatives and manage workflow on simultaneous projects
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication and networking skills
• Able to work independently yet a team player with proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams with multiple stakeholders
• Ownership and accountability
• Experience of working in an international environment would be a plus
Hays is one of the world's leading global staffing and recruitment company. We are located in 32 different countries and have over 12 000 employees. Hays is the expert at recruiting and convey consulting solutions with qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Hays Sweden started in 2003 and are working within following areas of expertise: Tech, Life Sciences, Accountancy & Finance and HR & Procurement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #900072
Banking & Financial Services
Accountancy and Finance
31 Aug 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ebba Charpentier, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Stockholm