Vi söker nu för vår kunds räkning en person som är sugen på att göra karriär inom sourcing! Har du arbetat några år inom området tveka inte att söka! Detta är en try & hire anställning vilket betyder att du efter 6 månader blir anställd direkt hos företaget.
Support and be part of the Traded category team:
- Manage European supplier base within this category
- Interacting effectively with internal stakeholders within Supply Chain, Development & Engineering and Product Management.
- Participate and support the Traded team in the day to day work
- Overall responsible for the assigned suppliers
- Support the team by working on cost saving activities, quotations, Quality, Sustainability, supplier performance,
- Participation in supplier base transformation
- Define strategic sourcing opportunities and work with Product Owners, engineering, factories and logistics to execute;
- Personal compliance with Code of Conduct.
- Support the team in their day to day business with various tasks
- Actively participate in driving a “supplier base transformation”
- Manage the supplier base in a correct way and allocate appropriate attention to each supplier
- Deliver on defined KPI’s like Cost Savings, Supplier performance (QDC), Quality
- Experience within Procurement or strategic sourcing in an international environment.
- Understanding total cost sourcing concept and continuous improvement programs run by X-functional teams.
- Strategic thinking.
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing.
- Good command of MS Office; experience in SAP and various IT tools;
- University degree – technical and/or business.
- High self motivation to drive change and continuous improvements to meet strategic objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good and reliable communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Cross functional / cultural team player.
- Structured and analytical.
- Business oriented.
- Technical competence / interest.
- Interest and involvement in the team and the development of team & processes/WoW.
- Strong integrity with proactive mind set.
- Ability to understand and see connections between figures and facts.
The position can be based in Sweden, Poland or Germany.
100% (40 hours per week)
6-month Try & Hire assignment / Full-time employment afterwards
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #899960