About the position
We're looking for a software architect who can contribute to the ongoing development and architecture of our clients B2B platform which supports the business for B2B Sales, Portfolio Management and Controlling.
In the role as IT Architect within the B2B area you will be responsible for architecture development and help our client to push the corporate business area forward and fulfil the business strategic vision as well as the maintainability of the platform.
The role also includes helping in the day-to-day work with the team regarding development, continuous improvements, and maintenance.
Your main areas of responsibility include:
- Working strategically with the architecture of the system landscape and propose changes to improve cost efficiency, performance, and modernization
- Lead and create architectural design for new value propositions/projects
- Lead and create architectural designs for continuous improvements
- Be involved and contribute to support and maintenance of the systems
- Improving/Contributing to the development and quality of the system landscape
- Improving/Contributing to the development and quality of the Azure infrastructure
- .NET Framework/Core
- SQL Server
- Cloud technologies
- Experience in complex bespoke applications
- Experience working in an event-driven architecture
- A team player used to collaborate in a team of developers